2023-24 Catalog

Graduate Withdrawal Non-Returning

If you have decided to terminate your graduate program without intention of returning, please fill out the Graduate Permanent Withdrawal Form.

We also ask that you contact either the associate dean for graduate life (610-758-4722) or your college graduate associate dean. We would like to talk with you about your decision and answer any questions you might have.

Please note: if you plan on suspending your program with the intention of returning, please read the Graduate Leave of Absence Policy and complete the Graduate Leave of Absence Form instead.

© 2023 All Rights Reserved